Recent GLERL Publications:
(See also All GLERL Publications)
Note: Although not all publications are available via our website, electronic copies may be available. Contact the publications office at email@example.com.
- SMITH, J.P., R. MILLER, R.W. MUZZI, S.A. CONSTANT, K.S. BEADLE, D. PALLADINO, T.H. JOHENGEN, and S.A. RUBERG. An Implementation of a Database Management System for Real-Time Large-Lake Observations. Marine Technology Society Journal 51(6):5-9 (DOI:10.4031/MTSJ.51.6.2) (2017).
* denotes speaker
- MUZZI, R.W., S.A. RUBERG, S.A. CONSTANT, K. BEADLE, R.J. MILLER, and T.C. MILLER. Real-Time Communications from Seafloor to Buoy to Home & Overcoming System Failures. MTS Buoy Workshop, Ann Arbor, Mich., April 17, 2018 (2018).
- MUZZI, R.W., S.A. RUBERG, K.S. BEADLE, S.A. CONSTANT, T.W. DAVIS, T.H. JOHENGEN, H.M. LUCIER, and E.M. Verhamme. Observations of the distribution of phytoplankton during cyanobacteria blooms using an AVP. IAGLR 2017, 60th Annual Conference on Great Lakes Research, Detroit, MI, May 15-19, 2017 (2017).
- RUBERG, S.A., S.A. CONSTANT, R.W. MUZZI, R.J. MILLER, and J.P. SMITH. Utilization of PostgreSQL Database for Real-Time Western Lake Erie Data Storage and Dissemination. IAGLR 2017, 60th Annual Conference on Great Lakes Research, Detroit, MI, May 15-19, 2017 (2017).
- RUBERG, S.A., T.H. JOHENGEN, A.J. VANDER WOUDE, T. Moore, T.W. DAVIS, D.A. PALLADINO, R.J. MILLER, R.W. MUZZI, S.A. CONSTANT, and K. BEADLE. Emerging solutions supporting ecosystem research, monitoring, and forecasting. Lake Erie Millennium Network, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, February 21-23 (2017).