All GLERL Publications:
Note: Although not all publications are available via our website, electronic copies may be available. Contact the publications office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- MANOME, A.F., L.E. FITZPATRICK, A.D. GRONEWOLD, E.J. ANDERSON, B.M. LOFGREN, C. Spence, J. Chen, C. Shao, D.M. Wright, and C. XIAO. Turbulent Heat Fluxes during an Extreme Lake Effect Snow Event. Journal of Hydrometeorology (DOI:10.1175/JHM-D-17-0062.1) (2017). https://www.glerl.noaa.gov/pubs/fulltext/2017/20170031.pdf (IN PRESS)
- XIAO, C., B.M. LOFGREN, J. WANG, and P.Y. CHU. Improving the lake scheme within a coupled WRF-lake model in the Laurentian Great Lakes. Journal of Advances in Modeling Earth Systems (DOI:10.1002/2016MS000717) (2016). https://www.glerl.noaa.gov/pubs/fulltext/2016/20160060.pdf
- Wang, L., Y. Qian, Y. Zhang, C. Zhoa, L.R. Leung, A. Huang, and C. XIAO. Observed variability of summer precipitation pattern and extreme events in East China associated with variations of the East Asian summer monsoon. International Journal of Climatology 36(8):2942-2957 (DOI:10.1002/joc.4530) (2016). https://www.glerl.noaa.gov/pubs/fulltext/2016/20160047.pdf
- XIAO, C., Y. Zhang, B.M. LOFGREN, and Y. Nie. The concurrent variability of East Asian subtropical and polar-front jets and its implication for the winter climate anomaly in China. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmosphere 121(12):6787-6801 (DOI:10.1002/2016JD025038) (2016). https://www.glerl.noaa.gov/pubs/fulltext/2016/20160046.pdf
- XIAO, C., and Y. Zhang. Projected changes of wintertime synoptic-scale transient eddy activities in the East Asian eddy-driven jet from CMIP5 experiments. Geophysical Research Letters 42(14):6008-6013 (DOI:10.1002/2015GL064641) (2015). https://www.glerl.noaa.gov/pubs/fulltext/2015/20150040.pdf