- Kashian, D.R., R.E. Zuellig, K.A. Mitchell and W.H. Clements.
In Press. The cost of tolerance: Sensitivity of stream benthic communities to UV-B and metals. Ecological Applications
- Kashian, D.R., B.A. Prusha, and W.H. Clements. 2004.
The influence of total organic carbon and UV-B radiation on Zn toxicity and bioaccumulation in aquatic communities. Environmental Science and Technology 38(23): 6371-6376
- Kashian, D.R. and S.I. Dodson. 2004.
Effects of vertebrate hormones on development and sex determination in Daphnia magna. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry 23(5): 1282-1288
- Kashian, D.R. 2004.
An investigation of xenobiotic detoxification through P-450 induction in Daphnia magna. Comparative Biochemistry and Physiology /137(1): 53-63
- Kashian, D.R. and S.I. Dodson. 2002.
Effects of common-use pesticides on developmental and reproductive processes in Daphnia. Toxicology and Industrial Health 18: 225-235
- Kashian, D.R. and T.M. Burton. 2000.
A comparison of macroinvertebrates of two Great Lakes coastal wetlands: Testing potential metrics for an index of ecological integrity Journal of Great Lakes Research 26 (4): 460-481
- Peterson, J.K., D.R. Kashian, and S.I. Dodson. 2001.
Methoprene and 20-OH-Ecdysone affect male production in Daphnia pulex. Environmental Toxicology and Chemistry 20(3): 582-588
- Kashian, D.R. 2004.
Aquatic ecosystems: Interactivity of dissolved organic matter. Journal of the North American Benthological Society (Book Review) 23:662-663
Manuscripts in Review
- Zuellig, R.E., D.R. Kashian, Kiffney, P.M and W. H. Clements.
In Review. Contaminant exposure history and the influence of ultraviolet-B radiation on benthic community responses in Rocky Mountain streams. Submitted to Ecological Monographs
- Zuellig, R.E., M.L. Brooks, D.R. Kashian, and W. H. Clements.
In Review. A simple method for estimating UV-B exposure to benthic communities in Rocky Mountain Streams. Submitted to Freshwater Biology
Manuscripts in Preparation
- Kashian, D.R.
In prep. Responses of genotypes of Daphnia magna to toxaphene toxicity. To be submitted to Ecological Applications
- Kashian, D.R., L. Peterson, and W.H. Clements.
In prep. Determining the relative importance of aqueous vs. dietary metal uptake in Hydrospyche species. To be submitted to Archives of Environmental Contamination and Toxicology
- Kashian, D.R., R.E. Zuellig, and W.H. Clements.
In prep. Interactions between UV-B and metals: Consequences on benthic community structure and ecosystem function