- Xiao, C. L. and Y. C. Zhang, 2012: The East Asian Upper-tropospheric Jet Streams and Associated Transient Eddy Activities Simulated by a Climate System Model BCC-CSM1.1. Acta Meteor. Sinica, 26(6), 700-716, doi: 10.1007/s13351-012-0603-4.
- Xiao, C. L., and Y. C. Zhang, 2013a: Simulation of the Westerly Jet Axis in Boreal Winter by the Climate System Model FGOALS-g2. Adv. Atmos. Sci., 30(3), 754-765, doi: 10.1007/s00376-012-2167-8.
- Xiao, C. L., and Y. C. Zhang, 2013b: Projected Changes of East Asian Eddy-driven Jet in Winter from CMIP5 Experiments, to be submitted to Geophys. Res. Lett., in preparation.
- Zhang, Y. C. and C. L. Xiao, 2013: Variability Modes of the Winter Upper-level Wind Field over Asian Mid-high Latitude Region. Atmos. Oceanic Sci. Lett., 6(5), 295-299, doi: 10.3878/j.issn.1674-2834.12.0104.
- Xiao, C. L. and Y. C. Zhang, The East Asian Polar-front Jet and associated Transient Eddy Activity Simulated by MIROC Model, the 5th workshop of the CLIVAR C20C, October 25-28, 2010, LASG/IAP, Beijing, China.
- Xiao, C. L. and Y. C. Zhang, The East Asian upper-tropospheric jet stream and associated transient eddy activity simulated by a climate system model BCC_CSM1.1, the 3rd International Conference on Earth System Modelling (3ICESM), September 17-21, 2012, Hamburg, Germany. (POSTER)