Back to Products Page |
Note: trailing numbers in parentheses indicate associated projects
- Cotner, J.B., T.H. Johengen, and B.A. Biddanda. 2000.
Intense winter heterotrophic production stimulated by benthic resuspension.
Limnology and Oceanography
- Fahnenstiel, G.L., R.A. Stone, M.J. McCormick, C.L. Schelske, and S.E. Lohrenz. 2000.
Spring isothermal mixing in the Great Lakes: Evidence of nutrient limitation and nutrient-light interactions in a sub-optimal light environment.
Can. J. Fish. Aquat. Sci
- Lou, J., D.J. Schwab, D. Beletsky, and N. Hawley. 2000.
A model of sediment resuspension and transport dynamics in southern Lake Michigan.
J. Geophys. Res
- Roebber, P.J. and M.G. Gehring. 2000.
Realtime prediction of the lake breeze on the western shore of Lake Michigan.
- Schwab, D.J., D. Beletsky, and J. Lou. 2000.
The 1998 coastal turbidity plume in Lake Michigan.
Estuarine, Coastal, and Shelf Science