The Impact of Episodic Events on Nearshore-Offshore Transport in the Great Lakes:
Sediment Resuspension and Transport Modeling
K. Bedford, D. Welsh, P. Chu, P. Velissariou, V. Velissariou, Y. Guo
- Summary of Project Results, Sep, 2000
- Report from 3rd Modeling Workgroup Meeting, GLERL,
- Report from 2nd Modeling Workgroup Meeting, GLERL,
Workshop, Conference Proceedings, and Technical Reports
- Bedford, K., S. Zhang, P. Sadayappan, and D. Welsh. 1999.
A Mesoscale Wave/Current/Sediment-Transport Parallel Modeling System Applied to Episodic Transport in Lake Michigan.
Santa Fe, NM,
1-5 February 1999.
- Beletsky, D., D.J. Schwab, K.W. Bedford, C. Chen, Y.P. Chu., J. Lou, P.J. Roebber, and R. Ji. 2000.
Physical-Biological Modeling of Lake Michigan in the EEGLE Program.
St. Lawrence River Institute for Environmental Sciences, Cornwall, Ontario,
22-26 May 2000.
(5, 6, 7, 13)
- Chu, Y.P. and K.W. Bedford. 1999.
Lake Michigan Nowcast/Forecast System.
24-28 May 1999.
- Velissariou, P. and K.W. Bedford. 2002.
Development of a 3-D eulerian particle tracking system for the prediction of sediment transport under the action of waves and currents.
Ocean Sciences Meeting, ASLO-AGU,