1997 EEGLE Workshop
Check out the "Break-Out Session" Workgroup Reports that were
generated during and after this workshop. September 1997.
Milwaukee Marriott Brookfield
A block of rooms has been reserved for us. Call 414-786-1100
for reservations. Ask for the the rooms associated with the "NOAA-CoOP Workshop".
The single room rate is $66 per night and is subject to a 12.1% per night hotel tax.
After 8/05/97 the the rates will go up and availability will be questionable.
Check-In time is 3:00 pm, Check-Out time is 12:00 noon.
375 South Moorland Rd.
Brookfield, WI 53005
Tel: 414-786-1100, Fax: 414-786-0843
to Hotel from General Mitchell Int'l Airport and Maps
Shuttle Service Provided
by Brookfield Marriott
Questions? Contact Dr. Brian Eadie, NOAA/GLERL (734-741-2281),
or Dr. Val Klump, UW-Milwaukee (414-382-1700).
- informing each other about what
we are doing and how it relates to the program goals,
- nuturing collaboration, and
- planning details for year 1 efforts.
Some Questions to think about before the meeting:
- Pilot cruise - 14d on RV Guardian (Chief Sci; cruise track, ports)
- Other 1998 cruises ?? (especially Laurentian - NEED to get on their Schedule)
- Shore-based logistics (Muskegon, Milwaukee, other ??)
- Beyond the plume in space and time - Extension to whole Lk Mi, other systems
- Control stations
For more information about the workshop contact:
Dr. Val Klump, UW-Milwaukee, Center for Great Lakes Studies, 414-382-1700
Dr. Brian J. Eadie, NOAA/GLERL, 734-741-2281
Greg Lang, EEGLE Web Manager,