Recent GLERL Publications:
(See also All GLERL Publications)
Note: Although not all publications are available via our website, electronic copies may be available. Contact the publications office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* denotes speaker
- MUZZI, R.W., S.A. RUBERG, K.S. BEADLE, S.A. CONSTANT, T.W. DAVIS, T.H. JOHENGEN, H.M. LUCIER, and E.M. Verhamme. Observations of the distribution of phytoplankton during cyanobacteria blooms using an AVP. IAGLR 2017, 60th Annual Conference on Great Lakes Research, Detroit, MI, May 15-19, 2017 (2017).
- RUBERG, S.A., S.A. CONSTANT, R.W. MUZZI, R.J. MILLER, and J.P. SMITH. Utilization of PostgreSQL Database for Real-Time Western Lake Erie Data Storage and Dissemination. IAGLR 2017, 60th Annual Conference on Great Lakes Research, Detroit, MI, May 15-19, 2017 (2017).
- RUBERG, S.A., T.H. JOHENGEN, A.J. VANDER WOUDE, T. Moore, T.W. DAVIS, D.A. PALLADINO, R.J. MILLER, R.W. MUZZI, S.A. CONSTANT, and K. BEADLE. Emerging solutions supporting ecosystem research, monitoring, and forecasting. Lake Erie Millennium Network, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, February 21-23 (2017).
- *MUZZI, R.W., S.A. RUBERG, S.A. CONSTANT, K. Beadle, R.J. MILLER, and T.C. MILLER. Real-time Coastal Observation Network (ReCON): Update and Lessons Learned. The 11th ONR/MTS Buoy Workshop 2016, Woods Hole, MA, April 18-21, 2016 (2016).
- RUBERG, S.A., R.W. MUZZI, K. BEADLE, and S.A. CONSTANT. ReCON Year-Round Observations. NOAA National Data Buoy Center, Stennis Space Center, MS, April 8, 2016 (2016).