Recent GLERL Publications:
(See also All GLERL Publications)
Note: Although not all publications are available via our website, electronic copies may be available. Contact the publications office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* denotes speaker
- LEE, D.H. The application of hydroclimate science to Lake Ontario-St. Lawrence River System regulation. IAGLR 2017, 60th Annual Conference on Great Lakes Research, Detroit, MI, May 15-19, 2017 (2017).
- LEE, D.H. Lake Erie: A Vital Environmental and Economic Asset. State of Lake Erie Forum, Rocky River, OH, July 10, 2017 (2017).
- LEE, D.H. NOAA Programs in the Great Lakes. Briefing to New York State Sea Grant and Department of Environmental Conservation, March 11, 2016 (2016).
- LEE, D.H. NOAA Great Lakes Environmental Research Lab Ice and Climate Research, Modeling, and Applications. 23rd IAHR Ice Symposium, Ann Arbor, MI, May 13, 2016 (2016).
- LEE, D.H., M. Markus, P. Colohan, K. Werner, and D. Hildebrand. The Intersection of Weather and Water in Preventing Public Water Crisis. The Nexus of Weather, Water, and Ecology: Great Lakes Ecosystem Forecasts for Protecting Drinking Water, June 8, 2016. AMS and AAWRE (2016).