- M.D. Rowe, J.J. Pauer,W. Melendez,R.G. Kreis Jr. 2013. Simulation of primary production and sediment nutrient recycling in a Lake Michigan water quality model: LM3-PP. Journal of Great Lakes Research, in review.
- Mark D. Rowe, Russell G. Kreis Jr., David M. Dolan, A reactive nitrogen budget for Lake Michigan, Journal of Great Lakes Research, Available online 19 December 2013, ISSN 0380-1330, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jglr.2013.11.005.
- M. D. Rowe, J.A. Perlinger, C.W. Fairall. 2011. Chemical sensor resolution requirements for near-surface measurements of turbulent fluxes. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics. 11: 5263-5275.www.atmos-chem-phys.net/11/5263/2011/.
- M. D. Rowe, J.A. Perlinger, C.W. Fairall. 2011. A Lagrangian Model to Predict Modification of Near-Surface Scalar Mixing Ratios and Air-Water Exchange Fluxes in Offshore Flow. Boundary Layer Meteorology, 140(1): 87-103, DOI: 10.1007/s10546-011-9598-0.
- M.D. Rowe, J.A. Perlinger. 2010. Performance of a high-flow-rate, thermally-extractable diffusion denuder for atmospheric semivolatile organic compound concentration measurement. Environmental Science and Technology. 44:2098-2104. DOI: 10.1021/es903002k.
- M.D. Rowe, J.A. Perlinger. 2010. Prediction of collection efficiencies of gaseous and particle-associated semivolatile organic chemicals in multicapillary diffusion denuders. Journal of Chromatography A. 1217 (3) 256-263. DOI: 10.1016/j.chroma.2009.11.049.
- M.D. Rowe, J.A. Perlinger. 2009. Gas-phase cleanup method for analysis of trace atmospheric semivolatile organic compounds by thermal desorption from diffusion denuders. Journal of Chromatography A. 1216 (32): 5940-5948. DOI: 10.1016/j.chroma.2009.06.034.
- M. D. Rowe, J. Wang, H. A. Vanderploeg, E. J. Anderson, T. F. Nalepa, J. R. Liebig, S. A. Pothoven, T. H. Johengen, G. L. Fahnenstiel. 2013. Simulating the Direct Impact of Dreissenid Mussel Grazing on Phytoplankton Concentration in Lake Michigan as a Function of Turbulence Parameterization. 56th Conference of the International Association for Great Lakes Research, June 2-6, West Lafayette, IN.
- M. D. Rowe, J. J. Pauer, P.A. DePetro, and R. Kreis. 2012. Modeling the Sensitivity of Primary Production in Lake Michigan to Nutrient Loads with and without Dreissenid Mussels. 55thConference of the International Association for Great Lakes Research, May 13-17, Cornwall, Ontario, Canada.
- M. D. Rowe, J. Pauer, R. Kreis, D. Dolan. 2011. Modeling the Response of Nutrient Concentrations and Primary Productivity in Lake Michigan to Nutrient Loading Scenarios, 54th Conference of the International Association for Great Lakes Research, May 30-June 3, Duluth, MN.
- M. D. Rowe, J. A. Perlinger, C.W. Fairall. 2009. Application of an Internal Boundary Layer Transport Exchange Model to Micrometeorological Measurements of HCB and PCB Gas Transfer in Lake Superior, 51st Conference of the International Association for Great Lakes Research, May 18-22, Toledo, OH.